Have questions? We’ve got answers.
Where do I send my invoices?
- You will send them by email to email@example.com, via fax to 631-465-4843, or by mail to 901 Jefferson Ave. Audubon PA 19403
- Email is the preferred method as it will get your invoices processed quicker and is trackable in our system.
- Keep Emails under 10 MB. If you send an invoice and it is over 10 MB, we will not get it as our filter program will not accept it
What needs to be on my invoice?
- Company name
- An unique invoice #
- Account Details – Name and Site Info
- Month of service for any routine maintenance
- Our Work Order # for any Out of Scope or Special Service
- The more information the better
What type of format should my invoice be submitted?
- PDF Files
- Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
- Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
- Plain Text files (.txt)
- Image files (.tif, .jpg, .gif, and .png)
- Please be cautious with sending links. If they do not work or require a login, we will not be able to process your invoice.
Why did I not receive an approval or rejection email for my invoice?
- If you did not get one after 7 business days, please contact us to let us know and we will look into this matter for you.
What do I need to include in my submission?
- Any supporting documents such as signoffs, service logs, photos, etc. Depending on your account, these may be required for invoice approval and payment.
- These must accompany your invoice if required.
- If you are not able to send them at the same time, we recommend sending the supporting documents first then your invoice. This will make sure validation is on file when we receive your invoice.
Why did my account manager ask me to send them my photos for service?
- We recommend copying your Account manager on your invoice submission. This way they will get a copy of the photos too. This will also help reduce rejections.
I want to change my payment terms. How do I do that?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.